- Job Level:
$18.00 - $20.00/hr.
Paralegal needed in Miramar, FL for a temporary position with the option to hire. This is in the financial services industry and will require applicant have two (+) years of litigation experience.
Our client is a growing, fascinating company with an amazing work environment that is looking to expand their team. This company specializes in the electronic needs of the correctional system, including money transfer, email, video visitation, and parole/probation payments.
- Responsibilities include reviewing, proofreading, organizing and experience with discovery and motions, ability and experience doing research, and reporting to State Agencies.
- Administrative duties include answering phones, typing correspondence, filing, general office maintenance, and organization.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experienced Paralegal (2+ years) with litigation experience.
- Knowledge of Word and Outlook is a must.
- Experience with Westlaw and TABS is a plus.
- Accounting and Bookeeping experience a plus as well.
- Individual must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, go-getter, and a self-starter.