Infrastructure Project Manager
- Job Level:
$75.00 - $80.00/hr.
Infrastructure Project Manager needed for a temporary assignment in Manhattan. NY for a non-profit organization. This position is for someone with a strong background in infrastructure and vendor migration. The ideal Infrastructure Project Manager will have excellent communication skills as well as flawless documentation skills. This project will last about six months, but could be extended.
Our client strives to promote an importance on humanity, in their mission to join art and education together. As a part of this foundation, you will be able to work with individuals who truly put the mission first to help bring a better future.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating infrastructure projects in their organization.
- In charge of organizing and develop business requirements for automated and centralized platforms within project specifications.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience and knowledge of Waterfall SDLC is required.
- Must have sharp, strong communication skills.
- Must have a consulting background as a technical hands-on project manager.