- Job Level:
$15.00 - $20.00/hr.
Laboratory Technician needed for a temporary assignment in Valhalla, NY. This position will last at least two months long and has the potential to be brought on full-time. As the Laboratory Technician, you will be working for a global company that is focused on the development, manufacturing, and distribution of commercial and household cleaning products.
- Perform basic lab duties such as wet chemistry analysis, preparing dilutions of samples, running laboratory equipment, record keeping paperwork.
- Apply analytical skills and knowledge performing tests characterizing.
- Support production plant with new and existing product development efforts.
- Collect data, assist in interpreting results and provide recommendations and conclusions.
- Laboratory testing including but not limited to: equipment validation, raw material analysis, assay of raw material and evaluation of finish product.
- Follow all regulatory guidelines, internal SOP’s, safety procedures, document all data appropriately and provide written reports as requested.
- Bachelor's of Science or Associate's of Science Degree (or equivalent work experience).
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years of chemistry course and lab work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.