- Job Level:
We are looking for a Lead Teacher for a direct hire in Bronx, NY in the education industry. This position is for a very well known business that puts the needs of their customers first. As the Lead Teacher, you will work under the observation of the director while interacting with the students.
Our client is a growing organization dedicated to being an innovator in the healthcare space, with a focus on overcoming challenges faced by those with disabilities. At this company, you will be able to gain experience in a compassionate environment, while also having a meaningful impact on the lives of those within the facility.
The Lead Teacher will be responsible for teaching a classroom of children with special needs from birth to second grade.
- Those applying for lead teacher position must currently be enrolled in Matriculate Early Childhood Education courses or B.A. or working on M.S. Education Degree in Early Childhood Education. Candidate has taken and passed NYSTCE components or is working on provisional certificate.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have experience working with children with special needs.
- All candidates must have SCR (State Clearance Register).
- NYC Fingerprint Unit Results.
- Updated completed Physical.
- Three official reference letters on company letterhead.
- One personal reference letter with contact information on letter.
- Official college transcript, not student transcript.
- Must be able to pass drug test.