- Job Level:
We are looking for a Junior Accountant for a temporary position, with the option to hire. As the Junior Accountant, you will primarily focus on performing general and specialized accounting work under the direction of the Supervising Accountant.
- Analyze fiscal trends and patterns within the scope of their assigned area and report any unusual or divergent patterns to their supervisor.
- Posting to the general and any subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensures that there all ledgers are reconciled and analyzed.
- Analyzes/audits monthly postings to ensure accuracy.
- Meeting deadlines regarding monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure contract compliance in detailing restricted funds as required through internal procedure.
- May be responsible for the preparation of regular internal or external financial reports as directed by their supervisor.
Experience & Skills Required
- Degree in Accounting.
- Associates in Accounting will be considered with three years of experience.