Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$14.00 - $14.50/hr.
Materials Handler needed in Danbury, CT with the option to hire. The Materials Handler will be working the 2nd shift and requires that the applicant have a forklift certification.
Our client is a mass producer of products such heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Having been around for a few decades, our client prides themselves on the integrity and quality of their products.
- Moving materials in and out of pallet racks using forklift.
- Moving needed materials to assemblers on time using forklift.
- Making labels for sub-assemblies parts using MS Word.
- Taking waste cardboard and lumber to dumpster.
- Assembling and reassembling pallet racks and shelves as needed.
- Take inventory counts for the buyer or planner.
- Packing product when needed.
Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge of weighing scales.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Ability to participate in heavy lifting on a consistent basis throughout the day.