Long Term Contract
Mount Kisco, NY
- Job Level:
$20.00 - $23.00/hr
Our client, a premier medical facility, is currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator to assure that Payroll is handled in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the Groups policies and procedures.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Enter all new hires
- Process all Misc. Maintenance
- Tax related Changes
- Direct Deposit Changes
- Voluntary benefit entries and maintenance in conjunction with HR department
- Rate Changes
- Department Changes
- Time and Attendance changes
- Entry of all Adjustments into payroll – missed hours, extra deductions, etc.
- Calculation of any and all retroactive pays
- Calculation of PTO and Sick time accruals to validate accuracy and corrections when adjustments are needed
- Review and maintenance of time and attendance hours prior to transmit
Associates degree or greater preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years of payroll experience required.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.