Licensed Social Worker
- Job Level:
We are currently looking for a Licensed Social Worker for a temporary assignment in Valhalla, NY. This Licensed Social Worker will be responsible for supplying necessary clinical intervention within the realm of the program. As a part of a therapeutic team, you will work closely with the division's medical, psychiatric, and milieu staff, to ensure the appropriate treatment of interventions.
Our client, a non-profit organization, is one of the leading providers of stellar care and their mission to help all those in need. As an employee for them, you will be a part of a company that puts their patients first.
- Provide individual, family, and group counseling.
- Provide family sessions as needed in community.
- Monitor caseload of youth in treatment center.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Provide crisis support as needed.
- Conduct meetings to ensure proper treatment, progress in program and coordination of goals.
- Attend case conferences.
- Conduct intake screenings for new residents.
- Complete therapy session notes in electronic medical recor.
- Master's degree in Social Work, (MSW). LMSW or LCSW certification required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Child or adolescent welfare experience required.