Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$20.00 - $21.00/hr
Administrative Assistant needed for a long-term contract in Ridgefield, CT in the pharmaceutical industry. As the administrative assistant, you would be working with an impressive company and gaining some well-versed experience.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical firm with a philosophy rooted in impacting people's lives in a meaningful way. With a focus on driving innovation, their organization strives to challenge and inspire its employees, offering an environment that promotes diversity and collaboration among colleagues and the community. Excellent benefits, work-life balance, and a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- Schedule meetings with project members and external vendor.
- Reserve conference rooms.
- Maintain Calendar.
- Update master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
Experience & Skills Required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.