Quality Control Inspector
- Job Level:
$13.00 - $15.00/hr
Quality Control Inspector needed for a temporary assignment in Deerfield, FL. This role is in the distribution industry and requires the Quality Control Inspector have three years minimum experience in QA/QC.
Our client is a nationwide corporation that manufacturers and supplies intralogistics equipment and software. With nearly 50 years in the business, our client prides themselves on the integrity of their work. While being at the forefront of the business, our client's products are also cost-effective in relation to today's economy.
- This person will be checking the quality of the incoming shipment of parts to make sure that they are up to certain standards. If not, they will ship them back, explaining what is wrong.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in QA/QC role.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs constantly to move objects.
- Able to operate desktop and portable computers, including access and search through electronic databases
- Able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the inspection process and the inspectors impact on company business.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to recognize non-conformances between received product and specifications.
- Able to apply logic and reasoning when determining how to proceed with findings or exceptions.
- Position constantly requires workers to be in close proximity to moving vehicles.
- Able to operate equipment safely such as a pallet jack.
- Able to work in non-climate controlled environment (hot or cold).