Commercial & Industry Lender (C&I)
White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$130,000 - $150,000 plus Bonus
Commercial & Industry Lender (C& I) needed for a direct hire in White Plains, NY in the banking industry. The Commercial & Industry Lender (C & I) will assist in managing the loan portfolio, establishing lending requirements, and criteria to provide maximum profitability with a minimum risk.
Our client promotes a strong work ethic and looks for talented individuals to join their team. Under our client's employment, he/she will be able to be a part of a company that strives to be the best in their field.
- Meet with customers, prospects and referral sources and collect and analyze financial related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the loan applicant and the merits of the specific loan request.
- Establishes and negotiates, where necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule and collateral requirements.
- Monitors loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect from past-due accounts.
- Advises customers, where possible, in business management and financial matters.
- Develops new business by contacting prospects and customers.
- Also cross-sells company's services and products.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the company's visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- In the absence of the Chief Lending Officer, will maintain the same high quality and standard in customer service, policy, procedures, and integrity expected of this position.
Experience & Skills Required
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s level program in business administration, finance or related area.
- Five to seven years of increasingly responsible commercial lending experience.