- Job Level:
$13.00 - $14.00/hr
We are presently looking for a Warehouse Associate in Wallingford, CT in the medical devices industry. Applicant must have about 1 to 3 years of prior warehouse experience and be fork lift certified.
Our client is a growing medical device firm that offers amazing work-life balance and a corporate culture that rewards individual accomplishments and team success.
- Performing logistics tasks, movement of raw and finished goods within warehouses.
- Maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Printing pouches on the thermal transfer and ink jet printing machines, while following procedures in place and maintaining proper records and testing.
- Verifying UDI data matrix barcode quality and logging the data in proper documents using Z-Medica established procedures.
- Use scanner to check linear barcode quality and log the data on proper documents.
- Delivering orders to and from warehouses.
- Loading and unloading trucks and verifying orders to packing slip.
- Stocking shelves neatly using FIFO first in first out.
- Moving skids safely around the warehouse using a pallet jack.
- Performing all other related duties required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-3 years of warehouse, shipping.
- Experience in the medical field preferred but not required.
- Box truck experience (CDL not required).
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy a must.
- Dependability and ability to multi-task and work in a team environment and independently.