Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$35.00 - $38.00/hr.
Scientist needed for a long-term contract in the pharmaceutical industry in Ridgefield, CT. The Scientist will collaborate in the execution of in vivo mechanistic models of inflammation and their characterization.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical firm with a philosophy rooted in impacting people's lives in a meaningful way. With a focus on driving innovation, their organization strives to challenge and inspire its employees, offering an environment that promotes diversity and collaboration among colleagues and the community. Excellent benefits, work-life balance, and a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate in the execution of in vivo mechanistic models of inflammation and their characterization.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with 3+ years’ experience in immunology or a related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have good understanding of basic scientific principles and research practices in the field of immunology.
- Experience conducting murine in vivo experiments including animal identification, injections, blood collection, and tissue harvest.
- Experience in techniques such as cell isolation, immune cell functional assays, cytokine ELISA, and/or flow cytometry.
- Prior research experience in assay development and optimization.
- Proficiency with computers and data analysis software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative and diverse research environment.