Medical Equipment / Supplies
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Software Verification & Validation Engineer for a temporary opportunity in Tarrytown, NY.
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of Acceptance Test Protocols for medical device software solutions: mobile Apps (iOS and Android), and extended capabilities with App-to-App, App-to-Cloud, and Cloud-to-Cloud integrations. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent technical discipline with a minimum of six year’s work experience in software verification in waterfall and agile DLC (4 years w/Masters). Responsible for quality preparation and execution of Acceptance Tests Protocols (ATP’s) for new and sustaining product development programs.
The Software Verification & Validation Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Understands conceptually, requirements coverage and traceability and is familiar with specifications in various form factors such as Use Cases, and User Interface Specifications.
- Prepare Acceptance Test Reports documenting the System Under Test (SUT), and ATP pass/fail results per SOPs.
- Contribute to overall product quality by effective and efficient software defect identification.
- Perform retest to ensure defects are fixed properly with no degrades elsewhere in the system.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent technical discipline.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of six years’ work experience in software verification in waterfall and agile DLC (4 years w/ Masters).
- Experienced in software verification & validation of FDA Class I medical devices.
- Experience using Requirements Management and Defect Tracking Systems: DOORS and Bugzilla
- Experience testing both iOS and Android based mobile Apps especially those related to Medical and Healthcare.
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation Frameworks especially SeeTest Preferred