Data Support Analyst
- Job Level:
$19.00 - $20.00/hr.
Data Support Analyst needed for a temporary assignment in Ridgefield, CT in the pharmaceuticals industry. He/She who applies must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. As well as Shareroom documentation.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical firm with a philosophy rooted in impacting people's lives in a meaningful way. With a focus on driving innovation, their organization strives to challenge and inspire its employees, offering an environment that promotes diversity and collaboration among colleagues and the community. Excellent benefits, work-life balance, and a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- Workflow management – responsibility to track expedited reports for safety reporting and prioritize based on due date.
- Investigator Notifications of safety reports-send and delivery notifications.
- Central IRB notification – no time constraint but sent on same day as investigator notification for simplicity – could change if needed.
- Back-end processes without tight compliance timelines:
- CTMF document QC and upload to waiting room.
- CTMF document creation.
- DSI Archive Copy Creation and Filing.
- Other tasks to transition:
- Tracking Sheet QC.
- Uploading archive documents and emails to IDEA for Gen.
Experience & Skills Required
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Access Databases.
- ARISg – drug safety database – both view and write access rights.
- IRMS database – validated response letter system.
- IDEA for GEN.
- ShareRoom documentation.