New York, NY
- Job Level:
$14.00 - $15.00/hr.
Our client is currently in need of an Office Assistant to support the rights coordinator with their corporate legal department.
Our client is a leading publisher headquartered in New York City. Their company consists of a diverse group of individuals who are passionate about the publishing industry and who want to align themselves with an organization that is at the forefront of innovation and technological advancement.
- Work closely with the Rights Coordinator and Contracts Manager to clear internal rights for use in electronic book formats
- Review files for third-party owned materials
- Correspond with authors and agents, as necessary, to obtain requisite information
- Work with Editorial and Archives to retrieve files
- Interact and communicate with eBook Production - Maintain and update files and records
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have a college degree
- College-level understanding and use of the English language
- Ability to multitask and set priorities under pressure
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in publishing is strongly preferred.