Digital Production Services Manager
- Job Level:
Digital Production Services Manager needed in Melville, NY in the medical devices industry. This position needs someone with 6+ years in complex B2C and/or B2B retail environment experience.
Our client, one of the world's largest healthcare provider, offers a comprehensive selection of products at an affordable cost. Generating a high revenue, they include both branded and non-branded items for their clients.
- Digital business platform team will partner across the organization to create/refine business requirements/ user stories, define functional specification, and provide some project management support to initiatives aimed at transforming the overall brand experience for the end consumer.
- Analyzing processes, applications and tools, defining requirements, and support execution of projects to change and enhance our business, and developing expertize within and across the functional areas they support.
- Proactively contribute to process refinements and reengineering and to continuous productivity gains that impact digital technology team and the areas beyond.
- The role will often be called upon to support projects in one or more technology streams at any given time. They must be self- managed and meet agreed targets and objectives.
- This role will also be involved in coordinating activities in areas beyond their own areas of expertise.
- Document processes and functional requirements document (FRD), including data flows, business rules and use cases. Best practices, bench marking and information analyzing and evaluating processes and services using internal and external data. .
- Ensure iterative & phase development principles are adhered to, must be able to be the voice of reason and authority. .
- Mentor and manage work of junior business analysts.
- Assist in the change management and QA/UAT testing phases of the project.
- Drive business specialists meetings in order to solicit and cross reference functional requirements.
- Source and develop digital domain expertize by keeping updated on technology innovations in B2B and B2C space.
Experience & Skills Required
- 6+ years in complex B2C and/or B2B retail environment.
- Minimum 4 + years as Digital Product Manager or Lead Subject Matter Expert.
- Minimum 3+ years managing a team of 2+ QA, functional specialists and/or business analysts.
- Managed vendor relationships with a spectrum of external technology and business partners.
- 4+ years’ experience in Product Ownership on commercially facing websites.
- Primary technology or business lead on at least one major cross-functional strategic project in past 2 years.
- Track record in creating vision, putting a roadmap in place and partnering with technology bringing the digital projects to completion.
- Experience with digital marketing practices. Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent business communication skills.