Security Guard Services
- Job Level:
A Global Corporation in Parsippany, NJ is currently seeking a Payroll Support Analyst for their operations center payroll group. The Payroll Support Analyst will cross train in all payroll support areas, acting as backup support to the payroll team.
- Position will provide customer service to our Canadian payroll function.
- Position will serve as administrator to the company time and attendance system
- Responsible for approximately 200+ employees. Position will serve as key team member on system upgrade testing. Position may report to multiple supervisors in conjunction with work assignments, weekly management and weekend management.
- Prepare entries for on demand checks, such as short pays, bonus and other miscellaneous payment types. Internal/External customer service with field offices and associates to respond to questions regarding payroll issues.
- High phone and email volume.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed in relation to department workload.
- Prepare entries for on demand checks, such as short pays, bonus and other miscellaneous payment types.
BA or BS degree required
Experience & Skills Required
- 2 - 4 years of progressively responsible payroll
- Experience in a large volume (5000+), multi-state payroll environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher preferred.
- Canadian payroll experience